£25000K ( negotiable depending on experience)
Posted Date: 15th May 2013
Job title: Sales Representative
Remuneration: Salary basic of £25-32,000 plus commission (1st year OTE of £28-33,000 and 2nd year OTE £30-40,000). With a fully funded company car, company pension scheme, laptop and mobile phone.
Location: South- Sussex Kent Hampshire.
- Our client is a multi-site £6m packaging distributor with a focus on: bespoke corrugated boxes; carton board; bubble wrap; tape and a core corrugated stock box range.
- There is a real commitment to the client throughout the business – everyone is aligned to meeting the customer’s needs.
- This ethos is underpinned by excellent service levels through their storage and distribution excellence; they promise their customers a flexible and high quality personal service
- The main challenge of the role is to develop new business from scratch and win £25,000 each month until July 2013
- Thereafter account manage £750,000 of existing business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing profitable new business in line with the company strategy.
The key experience and knowledge requirements for the role:
- A proven track record of sales results and a pedigree in Account Management.
- With 12-18+ months of corrugated sheet plant or packaging distributor experience.
- A stable CV is also important!
The key personal behaviours and attitudes required for the role are:
- Strong influencing / negotiating skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Innovation and individuality.
- Good communication skills.
- A team-player with a passion.
Why You Should Apply
- Yes the package is eye-catching and the support you’ll have behind you is excellent.
- Just as importantly, there is an utter commitment to being the best that will make you proud to work for them.
- You would be joining an excellent team that are going places.
For further details, please contact Nav Cheema with your CV on: email@example.com
(Consult It All is acting as an employment agency).
You must »Login
to apply for the job.